Code of Conduct
Welcome to OneforOne.
Here at OneforOne, we work together with our community to keep OneforOne running smoothly and the community safe. We encourage all users and visitors to report problems, offensive content and policy breaches to us using our Contact Us Form. Please have a look at this document for our terms and conditions of use.
Without limiting other rights and remedies, we may issue warnings, limit or terminate our service, remove hosted content and take technical and legal steps to keep users off OneforOne if we think that they are creating problems, infringing the rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with our policies (including, without limitation, circumventing temporary or permanent suspensions or harassing our employees or other users). Whether we decide to take any of these steps, remove hosted content, or keep a user off our platforms or not, we do not have any obligation to monitor the information transmitted or stored on OneforOne and we do not accept any liability for unauthorised or unlawful content or use of OneforOne by users.
As a condition of use of OneforOne users must be at least 18 years of age. OneforOne may contain material, pictures and images that are obscene, pornographic, adult in nature, contain nudity or are harmful to minors.
At OneforOne, we want to make sure that our community is as friendly and usable for everyone. User content that falls outside these posting rules or our Terms and Conditions may be removed.We reserve the right to remove any content that we feel is not relevant, or of value to our community, with or without notice to the user.
General reasons for user content being deleted are:
- Breaches of local law. It is the responsibility of the user before posting content on OneforOne to ensure that content adheres to OneforOne posting policies as well as local applicable laws. As a condition of your use of OneforOne specified under our Terms and Conditions, you agree that you will not violate any laws.
- The content is not allowed to be posted on OneforOne.
- Content posted from behind a VPN, unless the content is posted in anticipation of you being in your usual country of residence (eg. to find a place to live or a job while you are there).
- Discriminatory on race / religion / nationality / gender / etc
- Content that reports other fraudulent content. Please report potentially fraudulent content via the “report content” option located within each post or Contact Us with the content details and reasons why the content should be reviewed
There are several ways your content may be found to be in breach of our policies and removed. These include:
- Manual Reporting
If your content has been reported to us by another user, your membership or display of your content may be temporarily suspended until we review the reported material. We endeavour to check reported content as quickly as we can. If we conclude that the content has not broken any posting rules or Terms and Conditions, we will reinstate the content or membership promptly.
- Automated Moderation
Content identified by our automated tools as inappropriate that we then find through manual review do break our posting policies or Terms and Conditions will be removed from the site.
In most cases, we will email you to let you know when we have had to remove your content. These emails sometimes get directed to junk or trash folders, so please check those if you suspect your content is not displaying as expected. You may wish to add OneforOne to your safe senders list if you have one.
If your content has been removed and you wish to discuss its removal with a member of our team, please let us know by clicking on “Contact Us“, located bottom of help pages and we’ll be happy to help you out.
Proper etiquette when dealing with other users is very important. Users who do not follow these guidelines may be blocked from further use of our services.
When contacting other users:
- Please treat all other users with courtesy and respect.
- Do not reply to other user content with unsolicited opinions, comments, or judgements about the content, the price, or the user themselves.
- Abusive replies are not allowed. Any replies containing hate speech or defamation are strictly prohibited.
- All replies to user content must be directly related to that content.
- Impersonating other users, including supplying fake phone numbers, is not permitted. Those who are found to be doing so will lose the ability to access and use OneforOne.
- OneforOne reserves the right to revoke the ability of any user to reply to user content without notice.
You agree to not provide us content that is defamatory, hateful, violent, or otherwise unlawful, as determined by us in our sole discretion. We reserve the right to delete or ban those who we deem to be using replies inappropriately.
If you receive a reply that you feel is inappropriate or contains spam or threatening messages, please do not reply. Remember that users can rate their experiences with other users using the rating button. If you note continuing unacceptable behaviour and believe that it warrants further action, please contact our support team.
Here at OneforOne we endeavour to ensure that all users are genuine. If you feel that a user is not genuine (for example, uses photos or information that does match that user), please notify our support team for the account to undergo manual review.
3. PROHIBITED CONTENT
Users are solely responsible for all content or information that is submitted to OneforOne and any consequences that may result from their post or interacting with the posts of other users.
The list below details of content that cannot be posted on OneforOne:
- Offers of humans for sale, including offers or requests for adoption or surrogacy
- Endangered or protected species, or any part of any endangered or protected species
- Government and transit badges, uniforms, IDs, documents and licenses
- Identity documents and personal financial records
- Illegal drugs, controlled substances, substances and items used to manufacture drugs and controlled substances, items designed only to help someone take drugs and drug paraphernalia
- Nitrous oxide products, including but not limited to nitrous oxide canisters, bulbs, nangs and cream chargers
- Illegal items and services, and items which encourage or facilitate illegal activity
- Illegal telecommunication and electronics equipment such as access cards, password sniffers, radar scanners, traffic signal control devices or cable descrambler
- Items issued to any Armed Force that have not been disposed of in accordance with that country’s demilitarization policies
- Material that infringes copyright
- Selling or offering services for supplements/medicine general or pharmaceutical
- Prescription or non-prescription drugs and devices, drugs that make false or misleading treatment claims, or treatment claims that require approval from your county’s therapeutic goods administration
- Stolen property
It is the responsibility of the user before posting content on OneforOne to ensure that the content adheres to OneforOne’s policies as well as applicable laws. As a condition of your use of OneforOne specified under our Terms and Conditions, you agree that you will not violate any laws.
4. SUSPICIOUS CONTENT
It is important for users to be mindful of any suspicious posts or emails received on or in connection with OneforOne,
Phishing scammers use fraudulent emails or SMS to trick users to access fake websites or share personal information, in the hope of accessing private account or login information.
OneforOne will never ask you for passwords or to change your membership password. OneforOne will never send you a link to change your password unless you click the ‘Lost your password’ option on the site. If you ever want to change your password, we recommend you do it by going directly to the OneforOne website and changing it in the fields under the heading “Lost your password”.
You should forward suspicious emails which you don’t think are from OneforOne to our support team for further investigation. Simply forward the email, do not click on links or take any other action requested in those suspicious emails.
For more information on how you can protect yourself online, visit the Local Government’s online safety section.
An SMS message from another OneforOne user asking you to respond on email could be a scam. Legitimate users are unlikely to want to be emailed if they are contacting you by phone. If you receive an SMS asking you to respond on email we recommend you stop communicating with this person immediately and notify our team.
5. FURTHER INFORMTION
If you have any questions, please contact our support team and we will do our best to assist you with your enquiry.